this blog is about.............

......my journey of discovering the light of literature hidden beneath a million stars and unveiling the concealed beauty of the work of arts through passion and patience, to experience the amazing journey where no words can heave but hearts can feel…………….

May God have Mercy on us & bless us with His Love and guide us in His Light of Truth.


A Roman philosopher of the mid 1st century said: "There is no delight in owning anything unshared." and Ralph Waldo Emerson, an American poet,lecturer and essayist said: "Our best thoughts come from others."


Exploring and unveiling the insights ……..

It is an amazing experience exploring and unveiling the insights of the open-ended questions for short stories and poems during literature revision classes with my students in SAAS and my tuition students. It is inspiring when some of my Form 4 Amanah students prepared their answers in advance on the worksheets I gave them the previous week, and when they join in the discussion. I’m also inspired by my Form 4 Dynamic students, as usual being enthusiastic and responsive and not forgetting my Form 4 Harmony for being more attentive and it’s really touching when more and more students bringing their books and dictionary. Thank you to all of you for creating the blissful atmosphere during the literature lesson…you all are truly inspiring and awesome students!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment